Taiwanese Cuisine is rather Unique in that it has influences from Southern China Provincial cuisines of the Min Nan, Teochew and Hokkien Chinese communities, along with Japanese cooking (Taiwan was under Japanese occupation from 1895 to 1945)
We had three starters
1. Garlic salt and pepper shrimp
Crisp fried Shrimp, I loved the seasoning.
2. Green tea mushroom dumplings
This Vegetarian Dumling had a filling of Mushroom, clelery and water chesnut
3 .Green pepper, pork, seafood pie
1. Pink Lady : Filling of Rice in Tomato
2. Mango fried chicken
3. Bacon fish roll : Bacon wrapped around fish , Which was absolutely yummy.
These dishes were served with
1. Pineapple fried rice
2. Pumpkin, pork fried rice noodle
1. Mango sago : Just as the description, Sago immersed in Mango pulp
2. Sesame balls with bean paste
Meal for 2 is approximately Rs. 3000.