The Diabetic Food Trail is conceptualised by Semora Entertainment Works; supported by Britannia NutriChoice, along with Biocon and Zomato.
The Menu is a well balanced exercise which is predominantly, high Fibre , Low Carbohydrates, Low calorie offering.
The Menu has been designed by the chefs at Park Hyat along with the inputs of my fellow blogger Dr. Waseem, a wellness specialist.
The Special Diabetic Trails menu, consists of healthy options for starters, Main course and Desserts and the mocktails
- Turkish Lentil and Burgil soup, with Chick peas, Dried mint and coriander. (131 calories)
- Chicken Wanton soup, spring onions, pak chop and sesame oil (184 calories)
- Quinoa and Pomegranate salad, orange , spinach, zucchini, celery, with a passion fruit dressing. (92 calories)
- Chargrilled Marinated Vegetables salad, pear radish, with a miso dressing with roasted oat crumbs. (130 calories)
- Tandoori Lassoni Jhinga: which is a garlic flavoured prawn, cooked in a tandoor served with a mint sauce (194 calories )
- Brown Rice Congee, stir fried asian greens, with shiitake mushrooms, ginger and spring onions (232 Calories)
- Braised lentils,poached egg, steamed swiss char, onion escabeche, parsley pesto (252 calories)
- Whole wheat pizza, ricotta, parsley, sumac, quinoa, apple said (294 calories )
- Steamed Chilean Sea Bass in a tomato fennel broth, damage, carrots and cress (282 calories)
- Dahi Methi Murg: Chicken with yoghurt, fenugreek leaf, steamed brown rice and salad ( 332 calories )
- Lemon Cheesecake mousse, berry Compote and papaya (342 calories )
- Peanut butter frozen yoghurt cups , oats, granola and pomegranate
They have orange of mocktails: I tried the Bello, which was a celery and cucumber blend (45 calories)
This is an excellent opportunity for foodies who are Diabetic or Borderline, to enjoy some exquisitely designed Gourmet food without any guilt.
This special menu is available at the Flying Elephant at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Chennai and is available till 30th of November,